What is a wellness concept?
A wellness concept refers to some sort of wellness solution/program which has been established to increase health and well-being in one way or another. This could for example be about creating specific exercise programs at a company, optimizing a school classroom’s ergonomics, or developing an already established spa company.
But to be able to fully understand what a wellness concept is, we first need to understand what wellness is.
The definition of wellness
The Global Wellness Institute defines wellness as follows: “the active pursuit of activities, choices and lifestyles that lead to a state of holistic health”.
From this sentence we can establish two things:
- You actively pursue wellness associated with intentions, choices, and actions to work towards achieving good health and well-being
- Wellness is about holistic health, the overall health of a person including mental, physical, emotional, spiritual, social, and environmental health, incorporating different dimensions to work in harmony
Wellness is often confused with terms such as health, well-being, and happiness, with valid reason. There are some common elements among them, but wellness is distinguished by not referring to a passive state of being (for example: being happy, in good health, or in a state of well-being).
Wellness is an active process of being aware and making choices striving towards achieving holistic health and well-being.
Raison d’Etres Wellness concepts
Raison d’Etres wellness concepts embrace the notion about achieving holistic health and well-being through an active pursuit. We offer our services as a spa expert/consultant/advisor and our experience within the wellness industry to help you create a wellness concept solution based on your needs and prerequisites.
Our mission is to help engage you, and surrounding people (coworkers, employees, school children, etc.) to both acquire a greater understanding of the importance of wellness, and at the same time help them achieve a higher state of well-being through different means.
Raison d’Etre’s process as a spa consultant/expert/advisor can be divided into five steps:
- Together we sit down and go over your situation. What needs there are. What budget you have. What prerequisites we need to work around.
- Based on the initial research and analysis we begin to design different kinds of wellness concepts that fit the bill according to your needs.
- After presenting our wellness concepts and given approval from your side we begin implementing the wellness concept(s) in your environment.
- We let nature run its course and closely observe and record details about how well the wellness concepts perform.
- Based on our observations and investigation of the wellness concept, we identify room for improvement and optimize it to work flawlessly.
Build a wellness concept with Raison d’Etre
Regardless the size or type of your company/organization, whatever your budget is, we can help you. Raison d’Etre is a spa advisor/expert/consultant with a long track-record within the wellness and spa industry.
The idea behind our wellness concepts is based on our previous experience of establishing spas. We have been a driving force in the spa industry, developing, opening, and managing spas, as well as acting as spa advisors and creating spa brands world-wide since 1998.
Our mission is simple: to offer our knowledge of establishing wellness programs and solutions to everyone who wishes to increase their well-being.
Contact Raison d’Etre to book a meeting and we will help you achieve optimal well-being today.